18 Months of Togetherness

The boys celebrated 18 months of life on Saturday in Michigan. (More pictures and stories to share soon from our tow truck- free adventure.)  A year and a half seems so short, yet at the same time a whole lifetime ago.  It’s a jumbled year and a half of memories, the overwhelming majority of those being joyful.

In the 600-720 minutes the boys are awake in the day, less than 10 of those are spent playing together with the same thing at the same time (without it becoming a battle). So here’s a look at the "paranormal":

DSC_0002c DSC_0004c DSC_0005c DSC_0006c

Thanks to your overwhelming encouragement from my last post.  Honestly, it was touching.  Each and every comment was a blessing! I’m anxious to share more with you….but for now I must turn my attention to unpacking and snack time for the little bottomless pit boys!

15 thoughts on "18 Months of Togetherness"

1. I love how you have their “awake time” counted out in minutes. :)
    Way to capture the togetherness for all of us to enjoy!

2. Thats so cute! Do you still look at them sometimes and say “there’s 4!!”. Blessed… oh blessed indeed.

brittany

3. Jen Wilson says:

Aw! I love to watch babies playing together.

4. Brandi says:

The boys are sooo cute! My twinnies are 19 months today. Goes by so fast doesn’t it?! The pics were absolutely adorable, and the second was my fav!

5. Sheryl says:

I can’t believe how big they are! It’s been amazing to watch them, keep up the good work.

6. Jen,

I feel like I have thrown in the blogger towel. So I know the feeling and I want to encourage you as you feel the Lord leading you to share your reality. Beautifull BEAUTIFULL boys:)

Blessings,
    Dovel’s

7. Aren’t those tunnels the best? Mine love ours, too!

Michigan, huh? Hope you enjoyed the stay in our state!…where were you visiting?

8. Harris Boys says:

I can’t even get my 2 to sit still long enough for a pic together…maybe I need a new toy to keep their attention…lol

great pics, your boys are just adorable and getting so big! happy 18 months boys

9. Rachael says:

my gosh, i just love rare moments like that!!! and it is even better when you are able to catch them with some (fantastic!) pictures!

10. Stephanie says:

Great pics! They are so stinkin cute!

11. Gayle says:

They are just the cutest little guys! (And clean! Wish I could keep my Lukie-Monster’s face clean for photos). Happy Tuesday.

12. 4under3 says:

These pictures are so great!

It’s amazing, really, your little men.

Tiff

13. Devin says:

Man, Jen–

They are really, really starting to look so grown up! My Ethan is looking that way too, to me (he is one day older than your boys) and it just kills me some days…where is my BABY going?!

Can’t wait to see what posts you have lying in store for us…I will pray for clarity of “speech” for you as you put your thoughts into words!

Devin in Illinois

14. Owlhaven says:

What sweet pictures!!

Mary, mom to `10

15. Happy 18 months boys! The pics looks great and I love how they all four play together-very sweet! BTW-my Emma turns 18 months on Sunday-where does the time go??