6 Years in The Books…
Six years ago, I married my Life-Mate. I cannot believe where life has taken us from December 28, 2002, to now, but I find myself more in love and deeper with respect for you, Brad, than on that day that I stood veiled and vowing my devotion to you.
Here’s six "little known" ways that I love you:
1. I love that you eat virtually anything I make, and define me as a "good cook" for following a simple recipe.
2. I love that you allow me to sleep in the mornings. You always set your alarm first, take the first shower, get ready first, etc. so that I can get my zzzz’s.
3. I love that we sing together. Silly or Serious. In Tune and Outta Tune.
4. I love hearing the garage door go up every evening and knowing that you are home.
5. I love that you are always ready for a pick up and go adventure. You’re extremely flexible and easy going.
6. I love that after six years there’s no one who knows me better, makes me laugh more, encourages me more effectively, understands my ramblings, gets my sense of humor…the list could continue all night, but I’m determined to post this before our anniversary is OVER!
I’m so glad I said "I DO!"