Secrets…

Shhhh…don’t tell Daddy that we played with Barbies today.  We are much too boy for that.  No sir, we wouldn’t enjoy playing with those girly-girl toys.  Even if mommy’s friend’s little girl brought over a tub of them, we wouldn’t go near them….Not even the singing ones or the ones with purple legs and especially not the boy one with the plastic comb over!

CIMG2120c CIMG2127c

Right Isaac?  Right, Henry?

DSC_0888c DSC_0880c

Right, mama. Trains, trucks, baseball, football, mud, and bugs ALL DAY LONG!

The other secret is for you local readers. The Indianapolis Star will be publishing an article on our Weblog Award and an update on our boys, so look for that in the Saturday paper.  I’ll provide a link as soon as it’s up for the rest of you!  They ran the story on WTHR’s morning show this morning, but we missed it.  Thanks to those of you who caught it and clued us in…perhaps they’ll repeat the story on the evening or late news.

11 thoughts on "Secrets…"

1. I won’t tell if you don’t tell :) They look so into them…adorable :)
    ~Elyse~

2. Robin Lynn says:

Love it!! I won’t tell I promise!!! As long as you don’t tell my hubby that I put a bow in Cade’s hair just to see what a girl would look like just in case we have a girl next!!! I mean seriously who does that!!!???
    Thanks for the laugh at the end of a very long day!!
    Robin

3. Lindsay says:

hehe love the secret! Your boys are adorable!

4. Love the new look Jen!!! I missed the newscast! I looked for you at noon and didn’t see it! Tear! :(

5. AWESOME!! JUST A.W.E.S.O.M.E!!!!!

I love you.
    XOXO
    Gen

6. KrissyBo. says:

Oh you guys are too cute! :) I love your fresh new look, it’s precious!!! I am so impressed that you and your hubby designed it yourselves!!

7. Kerry Lynn says:

Too funny. Why are men so afraid of boys playing with “girl” things??
    Love the new blog design!

8. Fulton Quads says:

My lone boy has the excuse of having 3 sisters! It's a secret here all the high heels he puts on & purses that he carrys! Don't tell Daddy! hehee…
    love, Cathy & the quads

9. Hey boys, my brother used to think it was cool to wear my bathing suit, so, don’t worry.

10. Gayle says:

Very cute blog idea! I must read your blog too much…I know who is who without you naming them. Oh my! (Having twin nephews probably taught me the little things to look for to tell the difference, but still….). Happy Weekend 4tunates!

11. debi9kids says:

LOL! How did the barbies get in to the house???? heehee