20110520-095226.jpg

Your response to my struggles and upcoming surgery has been overwhelming. Once again you have embraced us with your love, encouragement, and support. I read so many of your comments aloud to Brad with a shaky voice and teary eyes. I’m so so so grateful for you all, Friends!

We are taking the next couple of days to enjoy some time together as a family and as a couple doing some “out of the box” things. It’s a great distraction from the seriousness of the upcoming weeks.

Thank you again for being our extended family and for loving us so well. It makes walking this road not as difficult when we know we are not alone in the journey.

“…He Himself has said, “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you, so that we confidently say,
“The Lord is my helper , I will not be afraid.” Hebrews 13:5b-6a

14 thoughts on "Thank You For Walking With Us"

1. Crystal says:

Of course! That is what we are here for. Looking forward to good news. And some day you will be finishing that Couch to 5k program PAIN FREE!

2. Liz Stewart says:

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. So thankful that I have been able to be in contact and know your story.

3. connie ashenfelter says:

Love that verse. Praying for your family!

4. Holly says:

You will certainly be covered in prayer through the upcoming weeks. I have dealt with debilitating back pain myself and know how very hard it is to persevere through it, even for a few days! I can just about imagine what a struggle your days must be so often. Praying that you will receive the healing and relief that you are hoping for from this surgery.

5. love you, friend.
    love that picture.

6. I am praying for you and your family. God has not given us a spirit of Fear and you are showing this in how you are choosing to live out your faith during this difficult time.

7. Cherie Lowe says:

Bringing pain/struggles into the light makes them lose their power over us. Thanks for your honesty. It will help so. many. women. And let me know when I can bring homemade pizza and ginormous Rice Krispy treats over to bless your family. <3 you!

8. Tracey says:

Okay, whoa, I’ve been a little offline lately and I need to catch up on what is going on with my sweet Indiana 4tunate’s! I will be praying, and the Lord knows the needs even if I am behind on the news! {{HUGS}} Tracey

9. C says:

Praying for a quick recovery before you get jumped on by your loving boys. I think you are brave for hanging on this long. If this hadn’t come from your pregnancy, you probably would have had it done already. It is a necessity and in the long run, your boys will be so glad to have their full mom back. Blessings.

10. Jennifer says:

Jen, we think of your family often and you are in our prayers. May the next few weeks pass by quickly and you will be up and running with the boys before you know it. :o) You and Brad are doing an AMAZING job and you inspire us! Thank you!

11. Lana says:

Prayers go with you, and your family will be beside you every step of the way. Keep us posted on the good and the challenging. We will help carry your through the rough days!

12. Amy S says:

I am just now reading about this & you will definitely be in my prayers for a speedy and total recovery. You seem like an incredible mom already and hopefully this surgery will be able to give you the relief to be an even better one – pain free.

13. Awe Jen, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. And yes, I will be bringing your crew dinner sometime in June.