Oh these little Turkeys! I’m so grateful for the joy they have brought into our lives these past 7 Thanksgivings!
It’s Thanksgiving week, and since we have 79 days into our 1st grade homeschool semester, we’re taking the whole week off! We don’t have far to travel, since our families are within an hour away, so we’re planning on a low-key week of togetherness.
So what’s on our agenda?
- We’re planning on introducing our boys to Star Wars for the first time.
- Pumpkin Pancakes – one of our favorite traditions.
- Baking my mom’s famous pumpkin pies.
- Renting a game for the Wii to play over the weekend. (Any games you recommend for six year olds?)
- Road trips to Lafayette, Covington, and Williamsport to see family.
- Eating this ridiculously easy and delicious ham.
- Focusing on genuine gratitude.
- A trip to our beloved Children’s Museum for Jolly Days.
- Black Friday – Cyber Monday shopping online just for a few deals. (I’ll post a lot of the goodies I find on the 4tunate Faceboook page this week.)
- And maybe, just maybe we’ll make it to the Circle of Lights Tree Lighting downtown this year. We’ve never been, but every year we plan on it for the next year. 😉
- And maybe kicking off the Christmas season with one of our top 10 favorite Christmas flicks.
It should be a great Thanksgiving week! So what’s on YOUR agenda this week? Traveling? Hosting family? Keeping it simple? I’d love to hear about your plans too!