The Grass Is Getting Greener On Our Side – What about Yours?
Today we welcomed 60 degree weather with open arms in Indiana. We Hoosiers get antsy while waiting on spring to arrive. The robins are back and we’ve hopefully said our final goodbyes to the snowflakes.
After being cooped up with my boys for a LONG winter, I’m more anxious than ever for a warm spring (and a beautiful summer to follow)!
Here’s my running list of things I’m celebrating about SPRING….
* Long Stroller Walks (we took 2 today!)
* Open Windows and Fresh Air
* Spring Cleaning (Boy, did I get a lot accomplished on my list this week!)
* Getting into a steamy hot car after the sunshine has warmed up the seats
* Ice cream (even though I indulge all year round)
* Green Grass
* Flowering Trees
* Tulips (my fav)
*Thunderstorms (sans tornadoes)
* Mushrooms (yep, we eat wild fungus)
* YOUR TURN!
It will be fun to see what’s on your list and how it differs across the country/world, so tell us your state in your comment too and we’ll keep the list “growing”!