Design Christmas Card – CHECK!

Brad and I had a little 2am bonding time with the laptop, Photoshop, and one of my favorite pictures ever taken.  We make a good team.  I do the photo editing and come up with a design, and Brad implements the idea along with the artistic "trimmings". I’m dying to show you, but it will head to the print shop first thing Monday morning.  After the envelopes are addressed, I’ll be sure to post it for ALL your eyes to see!

Until then, here’s a look back at the boys’ 1st Christmas card (Chunk-o-la style).

2007 copy

This year’s is even better in my humble opinion….

Gotta get some cookies into the oven; Andes Mint Chocolate Cooks’!  Yummolicious!

16 thoughts on "Design Christmas Card – CHECK!"

1. Kaitlyn says:

Oh, that is just too adorable, what a great card. Your little men are so very photogenic :)

2. PletcherFamily says:

Such a cute card from last year! I love brown. :) I love making the photo cards for friends and family – can’t wait to see your card!

3. Jac Tubre says:

Can’t wait to see the new card! I love the one from last year. I am procrastinating as usual and haven’t made one yet…maybe next week :)

Love yall,
    Jac

4. Cheryl Lage says:

Better than THAT? Holy smokes, that seems almost impossible, but since I know you are an honest woman, I’ll take you at your word…and look forward to the card’s debut!

5. Can’t wait till the new card comes up!
    ~Elyse~

6. missed ya at the P A R T Y…hope everything’s ok!! love ya,

jz

7. Moni Graf says:

Good Lord, woman! How could anything beat that? Can’t wait to see it, but I’m sure I might just keel over from all the cuteness if I do.

Love those Andes Mint cookies…one of my personal holiday favorites.

Love ya!
    Moni

8. Suzanne says:

LOOOOOVED those cards from last year! girl, i just cannot get it together to get christmas cards out! grrrrr! (another year past without them–so disappointed in myself!) i think i had a hint of what this year’s card will have on it….if so, it is phenomenal! (but then again, i expect nothing less from you, dear friend!) love you!

9. Anonymous says:

Hi Jen!

I am just catching up on some posts… The boys are adorable! I bet the Christmas picture will too!

The have been home from the NICU for about 3 weeks… It has been tough on me!
    Hope all is well and Happy Holidays!

Kathleen Larson
    kathleenlarson81@yahoo.com

10. We are definitely looking forward to this year’s card. I hate to give away the surprise but, unfortunately, there won’t be little babies on this year’s card – there will be 4 cool man-boys! Can’t wait…

11. Last years was adorable so I’m sure this years will be too!

12. LOVE last years card… can’t wait to see this years too!

and those are some of my FAVORITE cookies… so good! Enjoy!

brittany

13. Stacey says:

Jen, thanks for letting me know you responded to my question. Bumer that I can’t get a table just like yours. I do have a antique childs table that I am on the hunt for a good deal for chairs. Thanks for visiting my blog, hope you come back to visit.

14. Andria says:

Ugh. You spoil us! Can’t wait to see!

15. Love the card, can’t wait to see this years!!! I used the line about Miracles in mine this year, just a little different… hope you don’t mind! It was just so fitting!! The boys are too handsome!!!

16. Anonymous says:

What a sweet reminder of how much they have grown!! Sorry mama they aren’t babies anymore!! Can’t wait to see the new card!!
    TW