Fresh and Easy: Veggie Quesadillas Recipe
Have you ever taken a bite of food and instantly want to try and make your own? That’s how I felt when Brad and I snacked on some incredible Veggie Quesadillas from Avec Moi. (It’s a take-out place for home cooked meals here in Indy. WIN!) I attended a baby celebration for Moosh in Indy that Emily and Shireen so graciously hosted and they sent us home with to-go boxes. How fun is that?
Just one bite had me hooked.
The ingredients became mandatory items for my next grocery run. Easy ingredients. Fresh. Simple.
So in case you still have a Cinco de Mayo appetite…
Ingredients for Easy Veggie Quesadillas:
- Flour Tortillas
- Monterrey Jack Cheese
- Red Pepper
- Green Pepper
- Yellow Squash
- Cooking Spray or Butter
Directions for Making Easy Veggie Quesadillas:
- Spray or lightly butter a medium sized skillet. (Or you can use a Quesadilla Maker)
- Sauté strips of veggies until desired texture.
- Remove veggies from heat and assemble quesadillas.
- Layer cheese and sautéed veggies between two flour tortillas.
- Cook until lightly brown on both sides and the cheese is melted.
- Top with desired fixings: sour cream, salsa, cilantro, etc.
Go ahead and try it – you’ll love it for an easy, fresh, homemade meal!
What’s YOUR Favorite Quesadilla Ingredient?