“Spectacular” Kid Friendly 4th of July Ideas
I’ve fell into a new rabbit hole this week. Pinterest. Heard of it? It’s so crazy awesome. The inspiration is endless. It’s like an electronic corkboard of ideas to share.
Anyways, I was coming across some great kid friendly 4th of July ideas and before you know it I had a nice little collection. I had to share, because they are just so adorable and doable. And besides, I probably won’t get around to making most of them, post-surgery and all, so you can try them out for me! =)
- These Cream Cheese Filled Strawberries from Tip Junkie are so simple but so perfect for the holiday. My boys LOVE fruit!
- I would have never come up with the idea to create Sifted Flour Lawn Stars. You can make them on the sidewalk too. Must do! Thanks, Pink and Green Mama!
- What about these cute “Let Freedom Ring” Ring Pop Tags for the kids at the cookout? So creative, Lisa Storms!
- These Gift Bag Uncle Sam Hats from the Disney Family Fun site look simple to make and fun to wear!
- Finally, someone MUST give this Flag Layer Cake a try. Report back to me and let me know how challenging it truly is, okay? Hat tip to I Am Baker.
What are YOUR favorite Kid-Friendly 4th of July Traditions?